1. Purpose and Content of the POPS PLATFORM
- POPS PLATFORM specializes in sharing videos, clips related to entertainment and life on the Website, social network, forums and mobile application or on other channels (computer, phone, TV, Internet-connected device, etc.) (“POPS PLATFORM”).
- In order to access and use the POPS Service, users must register an account with POPS PLATFORM to become a POPS User (“User”).
II. Register an account and use the services
- 1. Users are solely responsible for his / her competency in registering an account and using POPS PLATFORM under his/her account. In case an internet user under 20 years of age want to register, legal guardian(s) must agree and approve on the registration of their personal information to show their permission and take responsibility of the consequences of registration, access and use of POPS PLATFORM. Users from the age of 20 years will be personally responsible for any act of any person having access to POPS PLATFORM under his/her user account even when such action is done by a minor.
- 3. Users must register and log in to use the services, share information on POPS PLATFORM. Each User may only register one account on POPS PLATFORM.
- 4. If on POPS PLATFORM, there are third-party website links, or other website icons, these websites are not under the control or ownership of POPS PLATFORM. Users are solely responsible for the risks or consequences when using this third party linked website. POPS PLATFORM will not be responsible for the content of any website or destination other than POPS PLATFORM.
- 5. POPS PLATFORM can be integrated with advertisers and those ads can include links to other third-party websites. Like many other platforms, POPS PLATFORM sets, uses and collects cookies and other identifiers to learn more about how Users interact with content and help POPS PLATFORM to improve Users' experiences and personalized ads.
- 6. POPS PLATFORM provides more utility to remove ads. POPS PLATFORM reserves the right to update and change the price of the removing-ad-package from time to time. Users can register to use these features through payment in app (In-app-purchase) on mobile application on Android and iOS. After successful payment, the purchased package is activated for POPS services on all channels (computer, phone, TV, Internet-connected device) with the same account. This purchase does not support the refund function when the payment is successful. The payment feature does not automatically renew.
- 7. POPS Star is a paid feature which allows Users to access to exclusive contents on POPS PLATFORM. POPS PLATFORM shall specify the number of POPS Stars needed to reach each exclusive content. Users shall receive POPS Star via in-app-purchase payment method on the Android or iOS devices. The number of POPS Stars shall be synchronized for all active devices on the same account. POPS PLATFORM has the right to update and change POPS Star conversion rate at any time. The new rate shall be automatically effective at the time when POPS PLATFORM has notified to Users. When the payment is completed, POPS PLATFORM does not support to refund or cash-out.
III. Content Banned from Exchanging and Sharing on POPS PLATFORM
- When using the services of POPS PLATFORM, Users are strictly prohibited from performing some acts including but not limited to:
- 1. Taking advantage of the provision, exchange and use of information on POPS PLATFORM for the purpose of:
- - Opposing against the laws of Thailand; causing harm to national security, social order and safety; undermining the great unity bloc of the entire people; propagandizing wars of aggression and terrorism; causing hatred and conflict among ethnic groups, races and religions;
- - Propagating and promoting violence, lust, depravity, crime, social evils, superstition, and sabotage of the nation's fine traditions and customs.
- - Users should not discuss or post content about political or immoral issues.
- 2. Users must not take advantage of the use of POPS PLATFORM to disclose state secrets, military, security, economic, foreign and other secrets prescribed by laws in any form on POPS PLATFORM.
- 3. Users must not advertise, propagate, buy and sell goods and services banned or spreading banned works of journalism, literature, art and publications on POPS PLATFORM.
- 4. When communicating with other users, Users must not harass, curse, attack, annoy or commit any unethical behavior.
- 5. Users have the right to use their images and videos. When using photos and videos of other individuals, Users must obtain consent of that individual. It is strictly forbidden to use photos and videos of other people to infringe upon the honor, dignity and prestige of people with photos and videos.
- 6. Users must not take advantage of POPS PLATFORM to collect Users’ information, disclose information and documents about the privacy of another User.
- 7. Prohibitions for naming of Users (nick name, username):
- • Naming users after names of famous people, people with political positions, leaders of the States, names of individuals, criminal organizations, reactionaries, terrorists or accounts having unhealthy meanings, contrary to the net customs and traditions.
- • User's name coincides with Moderators, Administrators.
- • User's name intentionally overlaps with other users in any form or technique.
- • User’s name like abc1, abc2, abc3.
- • User's name consists of invisible or hidden characters.
- 8. Users must not give information that misrepresents, slanders, ridicules, insults the reputation of organizations and individuals in any form (defamatory, mockery, decry, religious discrimination, gender, ethnicity, etc.).
- 9. Users are prohibited to promote any product or service in any form, including but not limited to sending, transmitting any advertising, invitation, wire mail, and investment opportunities on POPS PLATFORM.
- 10. Users must not take advantage of POPS PLATFORM to organize betting, gambling or agreements related to money, in cash and in kind.
- 11. Users must not illegally obstruct, disrupt and damage the server system or interfere with accessing information and using legal services on POPS PLATFORM.
- 12. Unauthorized use of passwords, cryptographic keys of organizations and individuals, private information, personal information and Internet resources are prohibited.
- 13. Users must not directly or indirectly use any device, software, Internet site, web-based service, or other means to remove, modify, change, bypass, evade, obstruct, or circumvent vandalism of any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary markings marked on the Content (such as logos) or any data control systems, equipment, other content protection measures as well as measures to restrict access from different geographical regions.
- 14. Users must not directly or indirectly through any device, software, Internet site, web-based service or other means, copy, download, capture, reproduce, duplicate, save, store, distribute, upload, publish, modify, translate, broadcast, display, sell, transmit or retransmit content.
- 15. Users must not create, reproduce, distribute or advertise a content of any content without the consent of POPS PLATFORM. Users are not allowed to build business models that use the Content whether or not for profit. “Content” mentioned on POPS PLATFORM includes but is not limited to any text, graphics, images, videos, layouts, interfaces, icons, images, videos, audio and video documents, and static images. In addition, it is strictly prohibited to create the derivative works or materials derived from or based on any Content including montages, similar videos, wallpapers, computer themes, greeting cards and goods.
- 16. Users must not disguise or represent themselves as organizations or individuals and spread fake information or untruthful information on POPS PLATFORM or to infringe upon the legal rights and interests of organizations and individuals.
- 17. Users must not create or imitate or mislead anyone with a similar path to the legal domain name of an organization or individual. Users must not create, install and distribute malware, computer viruses, illegally enter, hijack information systems, and create or exploit any attack tools on the Internet.
- 18. Users must absolutely not use any program, tool, or other means to interfere with POPS PLATFORM system.
- 19. Users must not engage in any act of illegally logging in or illegally attempting to log in or causing damage to POPS PLATFORM server system.
IV. Management Rules for Sanctioning User Violations
1. Principles for Users:
- - Method of sanctioning account is lockout for a definite or permanent term.
- - Sanctioning forms:
- + Penalty 1: Post suspension and email alerts and/or reminders.
- + Penalty 2: Post suspension, email alerts and/or reminders and account lock for 07 days.
- + Penalty 3: Post Suspension, send warning email and lock account for 30 days or permanently lock account.
2. Sanctioning forms.
• Penalty 3: 30 days account lockout or permanent lock applies to the following acts:
- - Users take advantage of POPS PLATFORM in a manner that is likely to damage the maintenance of national security, public safety, national economic security or public infrastructure serving national’s public interest or cause panic in the public or is likely to defame, insult or threaten the King, the Queen, the Heir-apparent or the Regent. This behavior includes, but is not limited to, the user naming an individual user in a community room to have the same name as the leader of any states, using images, videos, speeches, chats, etc. containing information discussing political issues or revealing information that may be harmful to the public interest or national security.
- - Information, images, pornographic videos: Users post pictures, videos, audio, porn videos, sex chat or post information about live chat rooms, porn videos, propaganda pornography. Any materials of child pornography will not be tolerated.
- - Betting, gambling information: Users take advantage of POPS PLATFORM, or post information, content, images, videos, audio, videos containing information to organize betting, gambling or similar agreements relating to money, in cash and in kind.
- - Spreading fraudulent information: Users use text, images, videos, audio or video containing deceptive information: commit official falsification or organizations or individuals; cheat or illegally deceive other people to obtain properties.
- - Vandalizing POPS PLATFORM system: Users take advantage of using the product to penetrate into the server system to sabotage the product or prevent access to information. Users use technical tools to increase activity points, items or to hang up, spam chat.
- - Using community rooms to entice actual meetings outside to commit illegal acts.
- - Spreading advertising information, mass spam.
- - Having been warned for any violations for 2 times and continuing the violation.
• Penalty 2: locking account for 07 days is applied for the following acts:
- - Communication behavior: Mild chat, spam chat, inciting other users to go to other channels of POPS PLATFORM to disrupt or propagate infringing information.
- - Privacy invasion: Using photos and videos of other people, disclosing personal data and other information such as identity, address, phone number without consent and harassing or harassing calls.
- - Assault others: Using images, videos, information, audio or video, insulting, giving misrepresentation, slander, mocking the state, insulting prestige to organizations and individuals.
- - Copyright infringement: Stealing content on channels, copying or quoting or reproducing or modifying without permission to use the copyrights of others.
- - Having been warned by the owner of the intellectual property right and reminded once but the violation continues.
• Penalty 1: warning and reminders are applied for the following acts:
- - Offensive, distorting, insulting the dignity of other users.
- - Entice users' intentionally with false views, violations of moral culture.
V. Content Providing and Exchanging Information
- 2. The content posted in the categories must be compatible and consistent with the topic that POPS PLATFORM oriented.
- 3. Regulations on posting content on social media include, but are not limited to the following terms:
- - Before writing please check through POPS PLATFORM, see if the forum mentioned it.
- - Content of titles and articles must be clear and serious.
- - Do not submit the same content in many places.
- - For categories with available templates, users must post in the prescribed form.
- - The answer is not off topic and must be constructive and the content is clear.
- - When you want to thank the poster, just press the "Like" button.
- 4. POPS PLATFORM does not endorse any content posted by any User. POPS PLATFORM does not allow activities that infringe copyright and infringe intellectual property rights on the service, and POPS PLATFORM will remove all content released if being notified that the content infringes copyright or any intellectual property of the rightsholders without notice.
- 6. User is the person who may exercise the right to chat, share experiences, exchange online, vote, or other manner in accordance with the provisions of POPS PLATFORM. Users agree that Users will not post copyrighted content, trade secrets or other content relating to intellectual property rights of third parties to POPS PLATFORM, except where Users is the legal owner of such content or has permission from the rightful owner.
- 7. Users may be liable for civil damages, the possibility of administrative sanctions or criminal prosecution if there is a violation of copyright or other intellectual property right rights.
- 8. Users authorizes POPS PLATFORM to use, distribute, display, modify, reproduce, compile any idea, concept, manner, proposal, suggestion, comment or other form of that User. Users provide, exchange and share through the use of POPS PLATFORM website system for free for the purpose of upgrading, promoting, enhancing, etc. for the development of POPS PLATFORM. Users agrees to waive any right and demand with any bonuses, fees, royalties, or other payments related to the use of POPS PLATFORM to use, distribute, display, modify, edit or compose any or all information, images, videos that Users provide, share, exchange as specified in this clause.
- 9. Users are entitled to re-use posted information including but not limited to editing, compiling, distributing, displaying such content for personal or non-commercial purposes.
- 10. In areas allowed to transmit images, videos, or post articles, Users can share information, images and videos allowed in the default POPS PLATFORM format. Users agree to undertake the responsibility of ensuring the lawful use of digital information content posted on the Internet.
- 11. In all cases, POPS PLATFORM reserves the right to process the posted information in accordance with our fine customs, ethical rules and national security rules, and we reserve the right to allow or not allow articles, information, images, videos of Users to appear or exist on the system of POPS PLATFORM.
- 12. Users understand and agree that, when using POPS PLATFORM, Users will receive a variety of information, images, videos posted from various sources. POPS PLATFORM is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights related to information posted by other Users. When using POPS PLATFORM, Users may see that some information or comments posted by other Users are not true or offensive, in this case, Users may contact POPS PLATFORM to proceed with necessary measures to resolve the situation.
- 13. POPS PLATFORM cares about the safety, privacy, and interests of all Users using its products, especially children. Therefore, if a User is the parent or legal guardian of another User, the former is responsible for reviewing and determining which products and contents of POPS PLATFORM are appropriate for their child. Similarly, if a User is a child, he/she must consult with his or her parent or legal guardian about whether the product or content they use is appropriate.
- 14. When Users access other products, applications or websites linked to POPS PLATFORM, Users must understand and comply with the regulations on the products, the application or websites used by Users. There may be products, applications or websites that are not owned by POPS PLATFORM, and therefore Users are solely responsible for the risks incurred when using these products, applications or websites.
- 15. In order to ensure customer satisfaction, POPS PLATFORM is always creative and upgrading its platform for the better, this platform can be developed on telecommunications equipment or other technologies (if any), which may display personally relevant information including but not limited to the location where the User is using the platform or service.
VI. Rights and Obligations of Users
- 3. Comply with regulations on management, provision and use of POPS PLATFORM.
- 4. Be responsible for the content of information that they store, provide, put on POPS PLATFORM.
- 5. Users are responsible for keeping account information confidential. If any of the above information is disclosed in any way, User must take full responsibility and accept risks arising as consequence. POPS PLATFORM will base on the information available in the account to determine the account owner if there is a dispute and POPS will not be responsible for any losses incurred.
- 6. Users agree to immediately notify POPS PLATFORM of any unauthorized use of the User's account and password or any actions that breach the security system. Users are reminded to log out of their account after each use.
- 7. When discovering an error of POPS PLATFORM or the offending content, Users shall notify POPS PLATFORM Management Board through the following method:
- - Website: https://pops.tv/th
- - Email: email@example.com
- - Phone: (+66) 02 2851239
- 9. Users must strictly comply with the provisions of the prohibited acts on all the content of information exchange provided in this Regulation. If one or more violations are committed, depending on the seriousness of the violation, POPS PLATFORM will conduct a permanent account lockout and may require authorities to prosecute the Users under the applicable laws, if necessary. POPS reserves the right to provide the legitimate party or the competent authorities with necessary information to solve the dispute, claim, or complaint, so as to protect legal interests of right holders, to the extent permitted by laws.
- 10. Exercising other rights and responsibilities according to law provisions.
VII. Rights and Responsibilities of POPS PLATFORM
- 1. Providing service of digital entertainment contents, except for services prohibited by laws.
- 2. Publicizing agreement on provision and use of POPS PLATFORM.
- 3. POPS PLATFORM must take measures to protect the privacy of Users' personal information; notify Users of rights, responsibilities and risks when collecting, storing, exchanging, transferring and sharing information online.
- 4. POPS PLATFORM must ensure Users' right to authorize their personal information to be provided to other organizations, businesses and individuals.
- 5. POPS PLATFORM is responsible for coordinating with the competent government agencies to remove or prevent information which violates the provisions of law.
- 6. POPS PLATFORM has the right to provide Users' personal and private information related to acts of terrorism, crime and law violations at the request of competent government agencies.
- 7. Ensure that only those who provide a complete and accurate personal information according to legal requirements can set up personal websites or provide information on POPS PLATFORM.
- 8. POPS PLATFORM will conduct the report in accordance with legal requirements and is subject to the inspection and examination of the competent government agencies.
- 9. In the course of using the product, if a User violates any provision of this Term of Use, we reserve the right to terminate or delete any User's account without the User's consent and without any liability to the User.
- 10. For all violations of the account holder during the use of POPS PLATFORM, POPS reserves the right to deprive the account holder of all rights to use the product and will require authorities to prosecute the User under the applicable laws, if necessary.
- 11. When detecting violations such as using hacks, spreading prohibited content or other misbehaviors, Users allow POPS PLATFORM to use the information provided by them when registering an account to transfer to the competent authorities for legal action in accordance with the laws.
- 13. Is responsible for assisting account holders in using the products of POPS PLATFORM.
- 14. Receiving and resolving complaints of Users in cases arising during the use of POPS PLATFORM, however, POPS PLATFORM only support and resolve complaint for fully registered accounts with truthful information.
VIII. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties.
- 1. During the operation of POPS PLATFORM, POPS will only be responsible in accordance with the law for problems related to the failure of POPS PLATFORM technical system.
- 2. If risks and damages arise in the event of force majeure including but not limited to electric shocks, hardware/software failures, Internet connection incidents or natural disasters, or other causes beyond POPS’ reasonable control, POPS pledge to make every effort to minimize the risks and damages, but POPS PLATFORM will not accept any liability arising therefrom in these cases.
- 3. POPS PLATFORM is absolutely not responsible for the risks of all Users transactions with third parties during the use of POPS PLATFORM. When a User uses products and / or deals with a third party, the User understands and agrees to be solely responsible for any risks or damages incurred.
IX. Copyright and Process for Reporting Copyright Infringement
- 1. In areas where posting is allowed, Users may share permitted information in our default formats. Users are solely responsible for the content, information and images, videos and any other sharing as well as legality, liability for the content, information, sharing by Users. However, in all cases, POPS PLATFORM reserves the right to process the posted information in accordance with our laws, regulations, customs, and national security rules. Users have the right to allow or not allow the posts of Users to appear or exist on POPS PLATFORM, forums or in areas where information sharing is allowed.
- 2. POPS PLATFORM has full rights, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and any other intellectual property rights in POPS PLATFORM. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written permission. In addition to being licensed in writing, we do not license in any other way whether it is a form of announcement or implication for Users to exercise the above rights. Users are not entitled to use our products and services for commercial purposes without our prior written permission.
- 3. User agrees to let us freely use, disclose, apply and modify any ideas, concepts, methods, proposals, suggestions, comments or other forms of notice that Users provide us through the use of POPS PLATFORM completely free of charge. Users waive and agree to waive any right and claim with any bonuses, fees, royalties, fees or other payment arrangements relating to our use, disclosure, reproduce, edit any or all Users’ responses.
- 4. Process of reporting copyright infringement:
- - If a User believes that any of its content, documents, images, videos or other materials provided through POPS PLATFORM is being infringed upon intellectual property rights, please notify POPS PLATFORM.
- - POPS PLATFORM will handle each notice or flag of copyright infringement that POPS PLATFORM receives and handles in accordance with the national intellectual property law.
- - To report the infringement, please send a written notice with the following information:
- + The true signature of the owner or an authorized person on behalf of the true owner of an exclusive product and/or services.
- + Description of copyrighted work that Users deem infringed.
- + A description of where the user's alleged infringement material is located on in order for POPS PLATFORM can locate the material.
- + User's contact information such as address, phone number, email for POPS PLATFORM to contact the User.
- + User declares that User trusts that the use of such content is not authorized by the copyright owner, exclusive agent or law.
- + User declares that the information in the User's notice is accurate and that the User accepts all penalty of perjury that the User is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- + If a POPS PLATFORM’s account infringes on intellectual property through User's notice, POPS PLATFORM shall conduct a review of the User’s notice. If the review shows that the Account has a violation, depending on the seriousness of the violation, POPS PLATFORM reserves the right to delete the offending Account.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
X. Risks of Storing, Exchanging and Sharing Information on the Internet
- 1. When sharing information on POPS PLATFORM, Users can update information in biographies, photos, status updates (information that Users share with other people in the list or other users) and comments (User's responses to other people's status updates). This information tends to accumulate and is constantly updated. For example, a User may disclose his/her resident address, when he/she is usually present (and absent) at his/her home, workplace or school. This sharing inadvertently facilitates those who have illicit scams to have information to plan a case (theft, murder, rape, etc.).
- 2. Many Internet users or Users may disclose information in their personal pages. Information that may be disclosed such as email address, date of birth or telephone number may cause Users to be harassed, infringed and impersonated online.
- 3. Once the above-mentioned information is shared online, it becomes public information. Even if a status update is shared with only one person or a group, a Users cannot control what these people will do with that information. On the other hand, any information shared online can be considered public information and from where private information will be shared and disseminated widely. Therefore, we recommend that all Users of POPS PLATFORM take the initiative to consider before providing personal information.
XI. Mechanism for Settling Complaints and Disputes
- POPS PLATFORM is responsible for receiving complaints and assisting Users to resolve disputes within the scope of POPS PLATFORM. Users can send complaints to email: email@example.com.
- POPS PLATFORM respect and seriously implement the provisions of the law on the resolution of disputes and complaints of users participating in POPS PLATFORM. Therefore, it is recommended that Users register or write comments that respect each other and at the same time provide complete, accurate, honest and detailed information related to personal identity. Every act of fraud or falsification of information is condemned and must bear full responsibility before the law.
- The parties that generate the dispute will have a responsible role in actively addressing the issue. It is the responsibility of the person who submits a dispute to provide evidence that substantiate information concerning the incident in question. The Management Board of POPS PLATFORM will be responsible for examining the evidence and information provided by the complainant and responding through the complaint receiving system.
- The time limit for settling complaints is: 15 working days after receiving information from Users.
- POPS PLATFORM only supports and resolves complaints and accusations of Users in case such Users has recorded fully, truthfully and accurately information when registering an account.
- With respect to a dispute between Users of POPS PLATFORM, the Management Board of POPS PLATFORM may send the contact information to the disputed subject to the parties to resolve by themselves or the Management Board of POPS PLATFORM to resolve will depend on the actual situation. Accordingly, POPS PLATFORM will protect the maximum benefits possible for legitimate and justified users of the POPS PLATFORM. After the parties have resolved the dispute, they must be responsible for reporting to the Management Board of POPS PLATFORM. In the case of a dispute that has been proved to be the fault of a User, POPS PLATFORM will issue a warning, lock the account or transfer the relevant information to the competent law authorities depending on the level of the violation. POPS PLATFORM will terminate and remove all posts and comments of that user on POPS PLATFORM and require that user to publicly apologize to the party that has been violated.
- If the mediation or negotiation has been conducted, but still unable to resolve the disputes or conflicts arising from exchanges between the parties, one of the two sides will have the right to request competent legal authorities to intervene to ensure legitimate interests of the parties.
- In order to ensure better service and delivery to Users and to provide the competent authorities upon request, POPS PLATFORM will collect Users data including at least: full name, phone number, email, ID / Passport number along with the date and place of issue, username, and password.
- 1. Purpose and Scope of Collection
- The main data collection on POPS PLATFORM includes full name, phone number, email, ID / Passport number along with the date and place of issue, username, password. This is the information that POPS PLATFORM needs users to provide mandatorily when registering to use the service and let POPS PLATFORM contact to confirm when users register to use the service on the platform to ensure benefits for Users.
- POPS PLATFORM also automatically collect certain technical information using cookies or other similar technologies such as information about your equipment used, operating system, IP address, traffic data, browsing actions, history and patterns, etc. when Users access and use POPS PLATFORM to ensure better service and delivery and for more personalized marketing experiences to Users. POPS PLATFORM may receive Users’ personal information from time to time from other third parties who provide technical services to POPS in the provision of POPS PLATFORM services to ensure better service and delivery to Users.
- Users are solely responsible for the security and storage of all activities using the service under their username, password and email box. In addition, Users are responsible for timely notification to POPS PLATFORM of any unauthorized use, abuse, breach of security, retention of registered names and passwords of third parties for remedial measures.
- 2. Scope of Using Personal Information
- POPS PLATFORM uses information provided by Users to:
- - Verify identity of or identify Users;
- - Provide services to Users, including analyzing how Users interacting with the content in order to assist POPS PLATFORM to improve Users’ experience and personalized ads;
- - Offer advertisements or marketing communications to Users;
- - Send notices on information exchange activities between Users and POPS PLATFORM or any updates;
- - Prevent activities that are harmful to User's accounts or activities that impersonate a User;
- - Contact and deal with Users in special cases including to resolve any disputes or complaints relating to a specified Users; and
- - Use as otherwise required by laws.
- POPS PLATFORM will not use personal information of Users outside the purpose of verification and contact related to activities at POPS PLATFORM.
- In case of legal requirements: POPS PLATFORM is responsible for cooperating in providing Users' personal information upon request from judicial authorities including: courts, police investigation, or other government agencies regarding certain acts of violations.
- 3. Information Storage Time
- In all cases, Users' personal information, diary information, including but not limited to, account, login time, logout time, IP address, activity, activity log of Users will be kept secure on servers of POPS PLATFORM for a minimum period of 24 months.
- 4. Transfer of Personal Information Outside of Thailand
- If User does not agree or is not consent to such transfer of personal information outside of Thailand, User will not be able to use POPS PLATFORM services. In this regard, Users’ continued use of POPS PLATFORM constitutes proof of acceptance and clear and unambiguous consent to the transfer of Users’ personal information to countries outside of Thailand.
- 5. Contact Information on Collection and Management of Personal Information
- Unit: POPS (Thailand) Company Limited
- Address: AIA Sathorn Tower 11/1, Unit 1604, 16th Floor, South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6. Means and Tools for Users to Access and Edit Their Personal Information
- - Users have the right to self-check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information by logging into the account and editing personal information or asking POPS PLATFORM to do this.
- - Users have the right to submit a complaint about the disclosure of personal information to third parties to the Management Board of POPS PLATFORM. When receiving these responses, POPS PLATFORM will confirm the information, it is the responsibility to answer the reason and guide users to recover and keep the information confidential. Contact email: email@example.com
- - Do not use, not transfer, provide or disclose to any third party about Users’ personal information without the consent of Users.
- - POPS will ensure of high standard of security of all online transaction information of Users at POPS PLATFORM Data Center.
- - The Management Board of POPS PLATFORM requires that individuals when registering to be users, must be responsible for the legality of the above information. POPS PLATFORM Management Board is not responsible for nor does it resolve any complaint relating to that User's benefits if it considers that all of the User's personal information provided when the initial registration was incorrect.
XIII. Validity of the Agreement.
Tải ngay ứng dụng POPS để bình chọn cho
thí sinh yêu thích và xem trực tiếp các
vòng thi Hoa Hậu Việt Nam 2020
แอป POPS พร้อมให้ดาวน์โหลดแล้วบนสมาร์ททีวีแบรนด์ชั้นนำ
ดาวน์โหลดแอป POPS แล้วซื้อแพ็คเกจเลยวันนี้
* หรือเข้าหน้า ตั้งค่า แล้วอ่านข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับแพ็คเกจ