1. Purpose, Content of Service
- - The POPS App specializes in sharing videos, clips related to entertainment, life.
- - While accessing, using the POPS App via any devices (computer, cell phones, television, Internet connection devices) or using POPS App, Members shall also comply to this Regulations.
II. Account Register and Service Uses
- 1. Members shall be responsible for their legal capacity in terms of registering an account and using the POPS App. Under 14 years old Internet users try to register as a member required the acceptance of their legal guardians. Their approvals to provide personal information shall be considered responsible by the law on their registrations.
- 2. After Logging in the system, Members could be able to changes their names. Members’ names shall comply with the regulation and shall not violates all the prohibitions of this Agreement.
- 3. Members must register, log in to have access with all Services, sharing information on POPS App. Each member shall only register 1 (one) account on POPS App.
- 4. On the POPS App website could appear other website’s link, symbols. These websites are not controlled or owned by POPS App. Access to these websites could be risky and dangerous. Members shall be solely responsible for all the risks by using these websites. POPS App shall not be responsible for any content of any website or link beside of POPS App websites system.
- 5. POPS App could be integrated advertisement and advertisement includes a hyperlink to another website. Similar to other platforms, POPS App creates and use cookie for study about the reaction of Member with the content to help POPS App improve the experience of the Members, as well as maintain personal settings of the Member.
- 6. POPS App provide a paid Feature to remove the advertisement. POPS App has the right to update and change the fee of the Feature at any time. Member register to use the Feature via in-app-purchase payment method on the Android or iOS devices. From the successful of the payment, the Feature will be activated for POPS App on any devices (computer, mobile phone, television, internet device) for the same account. The Feature do not refundable when the payment is completed and do not auto-renew.
- 7. POPS App is a paid feature which allow the Member to access exclusive content on POPS App. POPS App shall specify the number of POPS Star needed to reach each exclusive content.
- Member receive POPS Star via in-app-purchase payment method on the Android or iOS devices. The number of POPS Star shall be synchronized for all active device on the same account.
- POPS App has the right to update and change the POPS Star conversion rate at any time. The new rate shall be automatically effective at the time when POPS App has notified to the Member.
- When the payment is completed, POPS Star do not support to refund or cash-out.
III. Prohibited content on POPS App
- While using all services on POPS App system, members are not allowed to take any of these actions including but not limited to:
- 1. Taking advantages of providing, exchanging, using the information on POPS Apps for:
- - Against the Socialist Republic of Vietnam; causing harm to national security, social order, and safety; undermining the great unity bloc; propagandizing wars of aggression and terrorism; causing hatred and conflict among ethnic groups, races and religions;
- - Propagating and inciting violence, lust, depravity, crime, superstition, and sabotage of the nation's traditions.
- - All contents about political matters are not allowed.
- 2. Members take advantage of using the POPS App system to disclose National Confidential Intel, Military, Security, Economic, Foreign affair secrets and other secrets regulated by law by anyways on the POPS App website system.
- 3. Advertising, propagandizing, exchanging prohibited merchandise, services or propagandizing prohibited magazine articles, novels, arts, publications on POPS App.
- 4. While communicating with other Member, Member causing any trouble, cursing, mocking, disturbing or having any behave unfriendly or impolite.
- 5. Members have the right to use their images, videos. While using images, videos of others, Members must have the acceptance of the owner. Using other videos, images to insults their honor, dignity, reputation are not allowed.
- 6. Taking advantage of POPS App to collect Members intel, public their intel, personal information.
- 7. Members Account (nickname, username) CAN NOT be named after/as:
- • Celebrities names, the names of Party and State leaders, the names of individuals, criminal organizations, reactionaries, terrorists or accounts of unfriendly meanings, contrary to customs and traditions.
- • POPS App Admins, Creators, Directives names.
- • Other Members’ names on purpose by any kind and in any form.
- • For example: abc1, abc2, abc3.
- • Names with unseen or hidden symbols.
- 8. Giving information that misrepresents, slanders, ridicules, insults the reputation of organizations and individuals in any form (mockery, decry, religious discrimination, gender, ethnicity, ..).
- 9. The promotion of any product in any form, including but not limited to sending, transmitting any advertising, invitation, wire mail, or investment opportunities on POPS App.
- 10. Taking advantage of POPS App to organize any forms of betting, gambling or deals related to money, cash, in kind. Share Fshare, Megashare, Tenlua, iTunes, Mediafire accounts.
- 11. Illegally obstructing, disrupting and damaging the server system; Interfering with accessing information and using legal services on POPS App.
- 12. Illegally using password, lock code of organizations, individuals, privacy information, personal intel, and other Internet resources.
- 13. Directly or indirectly using any kind of devices, software, Internet website, web-based service, or any other form of methods to remove, change, ignore, evasive, obstruct, or disrupt any license, brand name, or any other kind of prove of ownership tagged on the Content (Logo) or other data, device, content protection protocol system control as well as restricted access protocol from different religions.
- 14. Directly or indirectly through any device, software, Internet website, web-based service, or other means to copy, download, capture, reproduce, duplicate, store, distribute, upload, publish, modify, translate, broadcast, display, display, sell, transmit or retransmit content.
- 15. Create, recreate, distribute or advertise on any detail of any content without the permission of POPS App. Members will not be allowed to build business models using Contents whether or not for profit. Content mentioned at POPS App includes but not limited to any text, graphics, images, videos, layouts, interfaces, icons, photos, audio and video documents. Also, we strictly prohibit the creation of derivative works or materials derived from or based on any Content including montages, similar videos, wallpapers, computer themes, greeting cards, and goods.
- 16. Tampering with organizations and individuals and spreading fake information, untruthful information on POPS App, infringes upon the legal rights and interests of organizations and individuals.
- 17. Create a left path to the legal domain name of an organization or individual. Create, install and distribute malware, computer viruses; illegally entering, hijacking information systems, creating attack tools on the Internet.
- 18. Forbidden to use any program, tool or other means to interfere with the POPS App system.
- 19. Do not engage in any act of illegally logging in or attempting to log in illegally or causing damage to the POPS App server system.
IV. Rules & sanction for users
1. Rules for Members:
- - Permanent of Temporary deactivate Member account Punishment
- - Sanctions:
- + Type 1: Suspending post and sending warning email;
- + Type 2: Suspending post and sending warning email, deactivate the account for 07 (seven) days
- + Type 3: Suspending post and sending warning email, deactivate the account for 30 (thirty) days or permanent.
• Type 3: Deactivate the account for 30 days or permanent will be applied in cases as follows:
- - Member has taken advantage of POPS App to fight against the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. This behavior includes, but is not limited to, the user naming an individual member in a community room with the same name as a famous person, a hero of a nation, a party or a state leader, or a Member using images, videos, speeches, chats, etc. containing information discussing political issues or revealing State secrets of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
- - Information, images, pornographic videos: Members post pictures, videos, audio, pornography videos, sex chat or post information about live chat rooms, pornography videos, propaganda pornography.
- - Betting, gambling information: Taking advantage of POPS App, users post information content, images, videos, audio, videos containing information to organize betting, gambling or agreements relating to money, cash and in kind.
- - Spreading fraudulent information: Using text, images, videos, audio or video containing deceptive information: official falsification or organizations, individuals; illegally dispossess other people's properties.
- - Vandalizing POPS App system: Members take advantage of using the product to penetrate the server system to sabotage the product or prevent access to information. Members use technical tools to increase activity points, items or to hang up, spam chat.
- - Using the public room chat to entice outside meetings to commit illegal acts.
- - Spread advertising information, mass spam.
- - Having been warned by the violator 2 times and continuing the violation
• Type 2: Deactivate the account for 07 days will be applied in cases as follows:
- - Communication: Sex chat in light severity, spam chat, inciting other members to go to other channels of POPS App to disrupt or propagate the infringing information.
- - Privacy invasion: Using photos and videos of other people, disclosing personal data and other information such as identity, address, phone number without consent and conduct make harassing or harassment calls.
- - Assault others: Using images, videos, information, audio or video, insulting, giving misrepresentation, slandering, mocking the state, insulting reputation to organizations and individuals.
- - Copyright infringement: Stealing content on channels, copying or quoting without permission to use the copyrights of others.
- - Having been warned and reminded once but the violation continues.
• Type 1: Warning, reminded will be applied in cases as follows:
- - Offensive, distorting, insulting the dignity of other Members.
- - Entice members' intentions with false views, violations of moral culture.
V. Provided Contents, Information exchanging.
- 1. POPS App Members may contact to provide content that is suitable for the activities of POPS App without violating laws or regulations of POPS App.
- 2. Uploaded content in different categories must be suitable for the subjects of the POPS App.
- 3. Rules on Contents uploaded on POPS App including but not limited to these terms as follows:
- - Please check for any other duplicate version of your post on the network, forum before uploading.
- - The article title must be clear.
- - Never send the same content to different places
- - For Contents with a model form, Members shall send the article in the specified form.
- - Reply post must not be off-topic and have a constructive, clear content.
- - To say thanks to the author, just hit the "like" button.
- 4. POPS App shall not confirm, notarize any content uploaded by any Members. POPS App does not allow all activities violate ownership or copyrights on the network, and POPS will eliminate all contents posted if it is claim as a violation of the copyrights, infringement of the owner’s rights without any prior notice.
- 6. Members are the performers who have the right to chat, share experiences, online exchanges, vote, ... by following per under the provisions of the POPS App. You agree that you shall not post copyrighted content, trade secrets or other content relating to intellectual property rights of third parties to POPS App, except for Members is the legal owner of this content or has permission from the owner.
- 7. Members may be liable for civil damages, the possibility of administrative sanctions or criminal prosecution if there are violations of copyright or related rights.
- 8. Members allow POPS App to use, distribute, show, edit any type of idea, concept, manner, proposal, suggestion, comment or other forms of Members post that the Member provides, exchanges, shares through the use of the POPS App website system completely free to upgrade, advertise, promotion, etc. for the development of POPS App. Members agree to waive any rights and claims with any bonuses, fees, royalties, fees or other payments related to the use of POPS App to use, distribute, display, correct, edit compose any or all information, images, videos that Members provide, share, exchange of Members as in this clause.
- 9. Members are allowed to re-use all the information uploaded includes but not limited to rework, distribute, compile, show the contents for personal or non-commercial purposes.
- 10. In the available area for a broadcasting images, videos, uploading posts, Members can share information, images, videos allowed in the format permitted by POPS App. Members agree to undertake the responsibility to ensure the lawful use of digital contents posted on the Internet.
- 11. In any case, POPS App have all the rights to process all the information’s upload to make it consistent with fine customs and traditions, ethical rules and all the rules to ensure the National Security, and we have the rights to allow or not uploading post, information, image, videos of all Members on the website system.
- 12. Members understand and agrees that, while using this App, Members will receive a variety of information, images, videos posted from various sources. POPS App is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights related to information posted by other Members. When using the product, Members may see some information or comments posted by other Members that are not true or offensive, in this case, Members can contact POPS App to proceed. necessary measures to ensure benefits.
- 13. POPS App concern to your safety and privacy, rights of all Members using our product, especially children. For that reason, Members who are parents or legal guardians of other Members, need to have responsibility for considering all contents POPS App provides if it’s consistent for your children. In other words, Members are children who needs to ask for permission from their parents or legal guardians to watch all the contents they use.
- 14. While Members access to other products, apps or websites links with this POPS App, Members should understand and follows all the rules of the products they use. It is possible that the product you use does not belongs to POPS App, for this reason, Members shall take their responsibilities of their actions and risks by using them.
- 15. In order to ensure customer satisfaction, POPS App is always creative, upgrading products, so this App can be developed on telecommunications equipment or other technologies (if any), therefore may be personally related information will be displayed, including but not limited to, the location where the Member is using the product or service.
VI. Rights and Obligations of Members
- 3. Follows all regulations of management, provide and use of POPS App.
- 4. Take responsibilities of contents posted, downloaded, provided on the POPS App.
- 5. Members are responsible for their account information, if the above information is disclosed in any form, Members must accept the risks arising. POPS App will base on the information available in the account as a basis for deciding the owner of the account if there is a dispute and we will not be responsible for any losses incurred.
- 6. Members agree to inform POPS App of any case of using illegally of Members accounts and password of others, or any act of circumventing the security system.
- 7. In case discover an error of POPS App or violated contents, Members shall report to POPS App managers by:
- - Website: https://pops.vn
- - Email: email@example.com
- - Tel: 02862921652
- 8. Members may be subject to administrative sanctions, criminal prosecution if the Member violates copyright and related rights when Members use this product.
- 10. Comply with other rights and responsibilities by the law.
VII. Rights and Responsibility of POPS App
- 1. Provide POPS App except for prohibited services by the law.
- 3. POPS App shall have privacy and personal information protection protocol; Inform all Members of their rights, obligations, and risks by storing, exchanging and sharing information online.
- 4. POPS App shall ensure the right of deciding for Members for allowance to provide their information for organizations, companies, individuals.
- 5. POPS App is responsible for coordinating with the competent state management agencies to remove or prevent information which violates the provisions of law.
- 6. POPS App has the right to access to personal and privacy information of Members for problems related to terrorist acts, crimes, law violations if requested by competent state management agencies.
- 7. POPS App has a server system located in Vietnam that satisfies the inspection, examination, storage, and provision of information at the request of competent state management agencies and resolves customer complaints against the provision of services according to the regulations of the Ministry of Information and Communications.
- 8. Registration, storage, and management of personal information of the person establishing the personal website and other information providers on App shall comply with the regulations of the Ministry of Information and Communications. Ensuring that only individuals who have provided complete and accurate personal information by following per under the regulations can set up personal websites or provide information on App.
- 9. POPS App will conduct the report by following per under the regulations and subject to the inspection and examination of the competent state management agencies.
- 10. While using the product, if Members violate any terms of this Agreement, we shall reserve the right to terminate, delete their account without prior notice or Members acceptance and no liability required.
- 11. All violations of account owner while using POPS App, we reserve right to take away all rights, benefits of the owner, also request authorities to prosecute Members by the law if necessary.
- 12. When detecting violations such as using hacks, spreading prohibited content or other errors, POPS App has the right to use the information provided by the Member when registering an account to transfer to the relevant authorities for settlement according to provisions of law.
- 13. Upon discovery of breaches of the prohibited content provided in this Agreement, POPS App reserve the right to not immediately display updated information of infringements updated by the Member and/or warn, lock, suspend. Member's account has been violated. In case of receiving accusations from another Member, the POPS App will conduct monitoring, checking and log data and related evidence, if detecting a violation of POPS App has the right to prevent the immediate display of information. The violation has been updated by the Member and/or a warning, lockout, suspension of the Member's account has been violated. We (POPS App) have full authority to decide on actions for violations. Depending on the nature of the incident, the severity and severity of the problem, we will take appropriate action. The decision of POPS App is final, and the user agrees to comply.
- 14. Assisting account owner while using the product of the POPS App.
- 15. Receiving and resolving complaints of Members in cases arising during the use of POPS App, however, we only support, receive and resolve accounts registered fully, truthfully and accurately.
VIII. Limitation of liability and disclaimer of warranties
- 1. During the operation of the POPS App, we will only be responsible by following per under the law for problems related to the failure of the POPS App technical system.
- 2. If risks and damages arise due to force majeure including but not limited to electric shock, hardware, software damage, Internet connection problems or natural disasters, ... the user must accept. risks and damages if any. We pledge to make every effort to minimize the risks and damages, but POPS App shall not accept any liability arising in these cases.
- 3. We (POPS App) have no responsibility for the exchange risk of Members with a third party during the use of the POPS App. When Members use these products and/or make a deal with the third Party, Members understand and agree to be solely responsible for any risks incurred.
- 4. Member's posts, images, videos, media may have restrictions, may be objectionable, illegal, inaccurate, or inappropriate, POPS App is not responsible for any article, clip, video, any image. The content posted does not reflect our views or policies (POPS App). We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and restrict or remove the posted content unless we reasonably believe that the posted content is a breach of this agreement as well as a breach of this agreement law.
IX. Copyright and process of reporting copyright infringement.
- 1. In areas where posting is permitted, Members may share authorized information in the formats we default to and Members are solely responsible for the content, information, images, videos, and any other sharing as well as the legality, liability for the content, information, sharing of Member with another Member or group Members, organization to use. However, in all cases, we reserve the right to process the posted information by following per under our fine customs, ethical rules and national security rules, and we have the right to allow or not allow the posts of Members to appear or exist on App, forums or in areas where information sharing is allowed.
- 2. We have full rights, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights in POPS App products. The use of our rights and ownership requires our prior written permission. Besides being licensed in writing, we do not license in any other way whether it is a form of announcement or implication for Members to execute the above rights. And as a result, Members are not entitled to use our products for commercial purposes without our prior written permission.
- 3. Member agrees to give us the freedom to use, disclose, apply and modify any ideas, concepts, methods, proposals, suggestions, comments or other notices that Members provided to us through the use of POPS App products without any charges. Member waives and agrees to waive any right and claim with any bonuses, fees, royalties, fees or other payment arrangements relating to our use, disclosure, application, edit any or all Member responses.
- 4. Report on infringement Procedure:
- - If a Member believes that any content, documents, images, videos or other materials provided through the POPS App Service are being infringed upon intellectual property rights, please notify us on this copyright infringement according to the specific process specified below.
- - We will handle each notice of copyright infringement that we receive and handle by following per under the intellectual property laws.
- - To provide us with a basis to meet Member requirements, please send a written notice with the following information:
- + The legally signature of the owner or an authorized person on behalf of the owner of an exclusive product.
- + Description of the original Content that Members deems infringed.
- + Description of where the Member's alleged infringing material is located on POPS App Service sufficient to allow us to locate the material.
- + Contact information of Members such as an address, phone number, email to helps POPS App contact with Members.
- + Member declares that Member trusts that the use of such content is not authorized by the copyright owner, exclusive agent or law.
- + Member declares that the information in the Member's notice is accurate and that Member accepts the penalty for perjury that Member is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- + If the POPS App account infringes on intellectual property through the Member's notice, if the result shows that the Account has a violation, it depends on the severity of the incident, we (POPS App) have the right to delete that offending account.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
X. The risks of storing, exchanging and sharing information on the Internet
- - When sharing information on App, Members often update information in profiles, photos, status updates (the information that Members share with people in the list of people. user) and comments (Member responses to other people's status updates). This information tends to increase and is constantly updated. For example, a Member may disclose the address where they live, when a Member is usually present (and absent) at the Member's home, workplace or school. This sharing inadvertently facilitates those who have illicit scams to have information to plan a case (theft, murder, rape, ...).
- - Some Internet Members easily disclose information on their pages. Information that may be disclosed such as email address, date of birth or telephone number may cause Member to be harassed, infringed and impersonated online.
- - Many people do not anticipate that once information is exchanged online, it becomes public information. Even if the status update is shared with only one person or a group of people, the Member cannot control what these people will do with that information. On the other hand, any information shared online can be considered public information and from where private information will be shared and disseminated widely. Therefore, we recommend that all members of the POPS App take the initiative to consider before providing personal information.
XI. Settling Complaints and Disputes Procedure
- The POPS App is responsible for receiving complaints and assisting members to resolve disputes within the scope of POPS App. Members can send complaints to email: email@example.com
- POPS App respect and seriously implement the provisions of the law on the resolution of disputes and complaints of Members participating in POPS App. Therefore, we ask Members to register or write comments that respect each other and provide complete, accurate, truthful and detailed information related to personal identity. Every act of fraud in the information provided is condemned and must bear full responsibility before the law.
- The parties to the dispute will have responsibilities in actively addressing the issue. It is the responsibility of the person who submits a dispute to provide evidence that substantiates information relating to an incident. The Management Board of POPS App will be responsible for examining the evidence and information provided by the complainant and responding through the complaint receiving system.
- The limit time for settling complaints is 15 working days after receiving information from Members.
- POPS App only supports and resolves complaints and accusations of Members in case the Member has recorded fully, truthfully and accurately information when registering an account.
- In case of a dispute between a Member of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, it is possible that the Management Board of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam will send contact information to the disputed subject to the parties to resolve by themselves or the Management Board of Social Assistance will base on the actual situation. to resolve. Accordingly, POPS App will protect the maximum benefits possible for legitimate and justified Members of the POPS App. After the parties have resolved the dispute, they are responsible for reporting to the POPS Management Board. In the case of a dispute that has been proved by the fault of a Member, POPS App will warn them, lock the account or transfer it to the competent law authorities depending on the level of the violation. POPS App will terminate and remove all posts and comments of that Member on POPS App and require that Member to publicly apologize to the party that has been violated.
- If through the form of the agreement but still unable to resolve disputes, conflicts arising from exchanges between the parties, one of the two sides will have the right to request competent legal authorities to intervene to ensure legitimate interests of the parties.
XII. Collecting personal information and the personal information protection policy of POPS App’s Members.
- To ensure better service and to provide Members with services and to provide competent authorities upon request, POPS App will collect Member data included at least: full name, phone number, email, ID / Passport number along with the date and place of issue, username, password
- 1. Purpose and Scope of the collection
- The main data collection on POPS App includes full name, phone number, email, ID/Passport number along with the date and place of issue, username, password. This is the information that the POPS App needs Members to provide mandatory when registering to use the service and let us contact to confirm when members register to use the service on the website to ensure the rights of themselves.
- Members will be solely responsible for the security and storage of all activities using the service under their username, password, and email box. Besides, Members are responsible for timely notification to POPS App of the unauthorized use, abuse, breach of security, retention of registered names and passwords of third parties for remedial measures.
- 2. Scope of Using Information
POPS App will use Members information provided to:
- - Provide all services to Members.
- - Sending notice of exchanging information process between Members and POPS App.
- - Preventing the act of destroying Members accounts or any act that impersonate a Member.
- - Contact and dealing with Members in special cases.
- - Never use Member's personal information for other purposes except for verification and contact related to activities at POPS App.
- - In case of legal requirements: POPS App is responsible for cooperating to provide Member's personal information upon request from judicial authorities including Procuracy, Court, public agency. An investigation involves a customer's violation of the law. In addition, no one has the right to infringe on the member's personal information.
- 3. Information storage time
In all cases, Members' personal information, diary information, including but not limited to, account, login time, logout time, IP address, activity, activity log of Members will be secured on POPS App server for a minimum of 24 months.
- 4. Collecting Team and Personal information Management Address
- Team: Phong Phu Sac Viet Joint-stock Company.
- Address: Floor 4 Block A, Viettel Complex Building, 285 Cach Mang Thang 8 Str., Ward 12, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City.
- 5. Tools for users to access and edit their data
- - Members have the right to check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information by logging into your account and editing personal information or request POPS App to do it.
- - Members have the right to submit a complaint about the disclosure of personal information to third parties to the Management Board of POPS App. Upon receiving these responses, POPS App will confirm the information, it is the responsibility to answer the reason and guide members to recover and keep the information confidential. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- - Do not use, not transfer, provide or disclose to any third party about the member's personal information without consent from the Member.
- - In the event that an information server is attacked by a hacker resulting in the loss of Member's data, POPS App will be responsible for reporting the incident to the investigating authorities for timely processing and notifying the member.
- - To protect all online transactions of Members at POPS App Data Center.
- - The POPS App Management Board requires individuals who are registered Members to be responsible for the legality of the above information. The POPS App Management is not responsible for nor does it resolve any complaint relating to that Member's benefits if it considers that all of the Member's personal information provided when the initial registration was incorrect.
XIII. The Validity of the Agreement
- 1. The terms in this Agreement provided on the website may be updated and modified at any time without prior notice to Members. POPS App will publish clearly on the Website, social networks, forums, Blogs - News about those changes and additions.